Ouch! Man that sucks to hear. Can say I've done something similar myself.
I made about the most stupid mistake of my life tonight....well, probably not the worst, but it ranks right up there. I went to Wal Mart to buy a DVD player. Well afterwards, I went to the grocery department to shop, with the DVD player in the bottom of the buggy. After I shopped a buggy full, I proceeded to the car to stash my goodies....well, almost. I feel like the biggest idiot walking the face of the earth because I left the DVD player in the bottom of the buggy! I didn't realize till I got home and I sped back to Wal Mart, hoping that it would still be there. But of course not....went to the service desk to see if some good samaritan had returned it. Nada. I cussed a blue streak on the way home until a realization hit me....if it wasn't for idiots like me, there'd be no thievery in this world. Can't really get that upset about something that is basically my fault. Just had to vent some.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Ouch! Man that sucks to hear. Can say I've done something similar myself.
Sorry, but I must concur with your title. That is pretty dumb. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Thankfully I've never done that although I've come close a time or two when cashiers have placed items on the lower rack of the buggy.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I work there and I work outside.. I see stuff like that all the time I turn the stuff into the service desk.. but I was off today.. The most common things left are soda's and dogfood or papertowels..
I saw an empty TV box in one of the buggy corrals on Sunday.
Pisses me off when people don't return their carts to the corral. Saw a women parked 10' from a corral the other day, she unloaded her cart and left it sitting beside her car.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
yea.. it gets bad sometimes..
Bookmarks